ULCO in numbers
4 teaching sites : Boulogne-sur-Mer, Calais, Dunkerque and Saint-Omer
- 12 educational departments
- 1 Littoral Côte d’Opale University Institute of Technology
- 1 Higher Institute of International Commerce at Dunkerque (ISCID-CO)
- 1 Littoral Côte d’Opale School of Engineers (EIL CO)
3 Research Departments :
- Environment, Coastal Environments, and Marine Environments
- Science and Technology, Health
- Human and Social Sciences
12 Research Divisions
6 regional doctoral schools
521 teaching personnel and 498 administrative personnel (licensed workers and contracted workers)
For university year 2018-2019, there were 8 848 enrolled students.
- 1141 students enrolled at the Littoral Opal Coast University Institute of Technology
- 382 at the Littoral Opal Coast School of Engineers
- 332 at ISCID-CO
ULCO is hosting 1122 international students of 75 different nationalities.
44.67% of students benefited from assistance on social grounds in school year 2016-2017.
Breakdown of co-op students (sourced from FCU ex CUEEP-Littoral) :
- 179 apprenticeships
- 169 internships registered in vocational training