Coming to ULCO to work / to teach

The Erasmus+ program allows professors to come to ULCO to teach a minimum of eight hours of classes.

If you are not in direct contact with the Department or program of your field, the Department of International Relations can forward your request to those concerned :

Professors in a recent STA that connected to their university of origin for the payment of their Erasmus+ grant.

Research professors have a “guest” status through a work contract within ULCO, for a duration lasting between 1 and 3 months.

We invite you to contact the lab of your field to find out about their needs and availability by clicking on the following link :

As a founding member of the Research and Higher Education Center (PRES) of Lille Nord de France, ULCO provides to the researchers that it hosts the benefit of the services offered by EURAXESS.
EURAXESS is an initiative by the European commission which aims to facilitate the mobility of researchers in Europe and ensure the attractiveness of the European Higher Education and Research Area.
This center’s purpose is to prepare, support and facilitate, to its best, the stay of the researcher.

You will find all the information on the website for the Euraxess Services Center in the Community of Universities and Institutions (ComUE) of Lille Nord de France

Or on the Euraxess website.

The Department of International Relations at ULCO has an agreement with the sub-prefecture in Dunkirk.

Researchers hosted at ULCO, residing in the North department, may drop off their residence permit request, with a “Passport Talent” reference, at the Department of International Relations located in the Central Offices at Dunkirk

For people residing in the Pas-de-Calais department :

With a Visa Long Séjour valant Titre de Séjour (VLS-TS), a «Passport Talent » reference, and a yearlong validity, the OFII certificate request should be returned to the OFII (2 rue Tenremonde – 59000 Lille) along with a photocopy of specific passport pages (pages concerning identity, number and dates of validity, Visa and entry stamp for France) as well as a photocopy of a birth certificate translated to French  and of the hosting agreement established by the Department of Human Resources or Research Service at ULCO.
Concerning a Type-C visa or a renewal of the residence permit, the file should be addressed directly to the Prefecture of Pas-de-Calais in Arras.

For all inquiries regarding job openings at ULCO, we invite you to check the Recruitment section of our website.


1 place de l’Yser, BP 71022
59375 Dunkerque Cedex 1

+33(0)3 28 23 73 28